Ell...Ohhh....Vee....Eeee....Love.

I'm in the mood for love.....no reason why.....just because......I wish you a Monday full of love and loveliness.....it's a new dawn, it's a new day......or as Tutter in "Bear in the Big Blue House" would say......"I LOVE love!!"






"If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have".
Sir James M.Barrie



Love is all you need..........
Love is in the air...........
Love is a many splendored thing....
Love makes the world go round.....

"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked".
Erich Segal


"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
Elizabeth Barrett Browning

"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were".
Kahlil Gibran



“ If i had a flower for every time i thought of you, i could walk through my garden forever...." Lord Tennyson
(Isn't this THE most romantic quotation....)


Maybe not true love....but just feel the passion! One of my (and my mother's) favourite films :)


"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Franklin P. Jones



"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox".
Woody Allen


"When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie.......that's AMORE....."



"What the world really needs is more love and less paper work".
Pearl Bailey



"There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous".
Carrie Bradshaw

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful series of images - nothing beats L.O.V.E!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what an inspiring and just lovely post

    the best one just has to be the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for an all loved-up Monday!
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I need to read these happy posts in the morning.. to give me a good disposition!! he he This is 'love..ly' ..Thanks for sending happy love vibes. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tagged you to do a post on 'My Heart' but I think you have already done it!! What a Wonderful Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me again Simone. I forgot to say.. 5:53am on Sunday.. ha ha ha sure... send him right over! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous post - I love all the photos, they are love-ly!

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish you were closer!!! I find myself once again longing for a girls afternoon~
    Have a fabulous week,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Simone,
    We all need a little love don't we?? Great post. Made me smile. Sending love your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these quotes are so beautiful! Happy Monday to you... love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh boy. now i have to go back and pick a favorite! these are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Love all the quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely post Simone ~ I <3 it!! Not only are the pictures wonderful but I love the quotes. Have a glorious week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, love your blog, love these quotes - LOVE LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh you are in a certainly lovely mood aren't you? Make the most of it. Gorgeous post thanks. Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a delightful mood to find yourself in on a Monday morning. Great way to start the week! Love is all you need.... Meredith xo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The perfect post as I've had lots & lots of love this past week! Thank you dear Simone for all your lovely messages of care & concern. They meant so much to me. I had to work today for end of financial year stuff, & am totally wiped out. Am going to have the next 5 days off, trying to regain my sparkle.
    Millie ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Ell Oh Vee Eee why oh u! :) Wonderful posts, Simone! Your posts always make my heart sing.

    xoxoxoxxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  19. still can't get enough of these lovely folks on your site!!!

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger