Some Awards....




I am very grateful to have received some awards recently and just wanted to say thank you....and to pass some of them along....




From my friend Lori at http://nbwildflowers.blogspot.com/



From Liz at the wonderfully titled but-then-i-had-kids

“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken – excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all.”


Excellence, grace and persistence...yes please, I love this award!!!

I would like to pass it along to:

Meredith at countitalljoy - if there's any kind of apocalypse, put me in her shelter please!

DJ at dustjacketattic - this girl is worthy of all the awards going, she is goooooo-d!

Becky at farmgirlpaints - for being honest, inspiring and just really putting herself out there.

Torie Jayne at toriejayne - for her beautiful, inspirational, design-fabulous blog.


Melissa at reverie-daydream - a lovely place to visit whatever day of the week it is!



Thank you Sharon at mypassporttostyle


I am passing this along to :




Thank you Rachel at "Inspiration in Italy"....

I am passing this along to:


thethingsidtellyou

everydayadventuresofacuriousgal

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Simone on your awards haul! Perhaps a little glass of champers would be appropriate? I'm toasting you across the ocean. Never has there been someone more deserving.

    Aren't you just the gorgeous one to give me an award? It's funny that you mention apocolypse and my blog in the same sentence....have you seen my house today? Be assured I am stocking the bomb shelter with all our favourites.....Earl Grey, macaroons, fluffy socks and all my love letters from George to share with you. Meredy xo.
    p.s. tried to comment on your orange post, but got distracted by screaming toddlers...can't stop thinking about soft as butter orange gloves. As my kids would say, "I bet you're loving yourself sick" in those gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards! Thanks for passing to me, I am honored! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Simone,

    Merci beaucoup for passing along such a fun award! I'm humbled that anyone takes the time to stop by my little corner of the world!

    Congrats to you and so well deserved for all the beautiful thoughts and images you share daily!

    Bises,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, Simone on your so deserved awards..... and what brilliant ones they are.
    .... and congratulations to the recipients of yours. Brilliant blogs, all of them and some recognition is lovely. We all know how time consuming the blogging world is and some recognition of the clever, artistic and thought provoking blogs is definitely needed sometimes. Three cheers to you all. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off, congrat's babe on the awards, you so deserve them.

    I was in hysteric's over the zombie chicken award, I LOVE IT. Thanks darlin' for the rap, so kind of you.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve each and every award that you receive Simone ~ love the zombie chicken award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Love....so deserved! Also thank you for the Stylish Blogger Award!

    Your daily posts always make my day :)

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Girlie,
    Thanks for the shout out. If anyone deserves an award it's you. I love "visiting" you everyday. Your colorful, fun blog is one of my absolute favorites. Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're back. Missed the beautiful images of your blog! So jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a well-deserved trophy shelf Simone! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your well deserved awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Simone - much much deserved awards...!!! You are fabulous beyond words! Thank you so much for thinking of me too! I appreciate all your kind words! xxoo

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger