Friday Fabulousness

















thats me up the back with the disco ball and pink teddy bear



utterly adorable






Welcome to Simone's place, this is DJ from Dustjacket Attic doing a guest spot for our wonderful friend whilst she is reading all those books she collected, buying bread and basically sunning herself mad....Simone, you said after I did this post I could join you, I'll be at Nice airport soon ....*wink.

Each photo I've included reminded me of Simone and her wonderful posts, so this is a tribute of sorts in Friday Fabulousness style.

xxx




13 comments:

  1. how nice to see you here miss lovely! what a beautiful collection of Friday Fabulousness you have shared - bravo and yeah for the weekend!
    have a lovely one~
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous post with utterly gorgeous images.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect post for our girl on vaca DJ ~ fabulous ~ just fabulous. Happy week-end!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DJ has an amazing blog filled with some of the most fantastic images!!

    Wishing you both a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous pictures...i ADORE the tents and disco ball...a girl after my own heart!

    melissa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful compilation of pictures. It is true indeed that it's the little things in life that makes it wonderful :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! And totally love that photo wall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi DJ! I can't think of anyone more fitting to fill Simone's shoes for this lovely Friday Fabulous post! .... and what a perfect post it is, I just adore that first photo. It takes me away!

    Have a gorgeous weekend DJ and lucky Simone!! :)
    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! The bed sheet tents and balloons made me smile! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL, I love it!!!!

    Thank you so much Deej!!

    Off to the airport to await you right now ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger