Thoughtful Thursday....

Valentino Autumn/Winter 10/11

....via gorgeous blog Haute Design
Photographer Mario Sierra

It's a gorgeous blue-sky-sunny-day in London today, very welcome after days of rain, I'm off to make the most of it :)

A to-do list to complete, cakes to bake....and tonight my children have been invited (via my blog) to a Halloween party/photo-shoot....bwah ha ha!! I shall report back!  

Am guest-blogging over at Space For Inspiration today if you want to come and see me!

Happy Thursday!


  1. Oh i so want that 3rd dress. Enjoy your day Simone.
    x x

  2. Just wordless...Dear Simone!-)*

    Such beyond good qoutes and these Valentino dresses are high design and unbelieveble stylish!!!


  3. the dresses are oh so over the top, and oh so lovely at the same time!

  4. Oooh that 1st dress is sooo me - just need a bank loan! Gorgeous sunny blog xx

  5. Um, I don't even know where to begin, Simone!

    I died over every dress. How could so much gorgeousness fit in one post??! I kept saying 'that one's my THAT one's my favorite...' I can't pick one! The fringe on the white frock is just to die for, though. And that giant rosette?! Stunning.

    How are you, my dear? I hope you are well and that London is having gorgeous weather today!!

    Happy Thursday! xoxo

  6. i need that penguin book next time i'm on a flight! i can be so antisocial when traveling sometimes.

    ps. last day to enter our giveaway!

  7. Hi darling one, I've had the quote about remembering moments in a frame in my kitchen for years. It's an inspiration to me each time I really look at it. The 1st outfit looks exactly like one I wore x-years ago. Happy day!!

  8. I am loving the first dress......


  9. Enjoy your gorgeous day! Last night we had the strangest weather - thunder,lightening,rainbows, a beautiful sunset, hot weather and this morning blue sunny skies - go figure!

    Love all the quotes - they are fabulous! xxoo :)

  10. Dear Simone, what beautiful dresses! I would wear the last two in second, if I could afford them! Have a wonderful evening xx

  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE those dresses! Happy Thursday my friend!


« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger