Friday Fabulousness : Model Style....

Thank you so much for all your comments this's going to be a week-end of Christmas shopping and childrens parties for some TV catching up, some snuggling and some baking....the perfect winter is bitterly cold here!

The Little White Company 


John Lewis Partnership PLC

Sweaty Betty


  1. Sounds a good weekend planned. I'm off to Cologne to the Christmas market with bunch of girlfriends, and so looking forward to a good few gluhweins and lovely food. Emjoy.

  2. Love Frida, she is just adorable!
    Have a lovely weekend :)

  3. Great post honey! Gorgeous photos and I love that red lipstick! Make sure to enter my Christmas Giveaway if you haven't already! Today is the last day!

    Kori xoxo

  4. Love,Love,Love you selection,dear Simone:-)*

    My fav, is here one beautiful girl,wich looks to the mirrow with a realy fabulous bloes(dots)...SO feminine,elegant and sexy in the same time!

    Wish you fabulous weekend,my dear friend,

    Much Love to you,

  5. Sounds like a great week-end of plans Simone. Got some shopping done myself ~ secret Santa gift almost ready to post and I will finish up my cards ~ that and decking the halls. Have a good one!

  6. Gorgeous pics...I love that daring cutaway red dress! I wanted to stop by and invite you to enter my first ever giveaway...I'm celebrating a hundred followers! And please feel free to share this with your readers if you like. :)

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
    Hope Ava

  7. Wish I could look this fabulous! Thanks so much for your lovely comments about my magazine article. xx

  8. Dear Simone, thanks for all your lovely comments. I'm a big fan of Frida Gustavsson too. She looks great in the new H&M campaign. Have a good evening xx


« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger