Happy Thankgiving Thursday!


Am having laptop issues so it's a very short post for now....

.....we awoke to thick frost on the cars today.....took some work to convince my son that it wasn't actually snow and definitely whatever it was, there wasn't enough to build a snowman before school! The week-end is supposed to bring snow so we'll see....

.....for many years I used to visit NYC every winter and a cold winter's day will still make me dream of the crowds on Fifth Avenue, huge sandwiches and the best cheesecake ever at Carnegie Deli, the ice skaters at Rockefeller Plaza, fabulous Christmas decorations, hot coffee and pretzel sellers on every corner....I do love NYC!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US readers!





A little thanks of my own for the American Male (apologies for the spacing).... 

Happy Thursday!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! Love the image of NYC. I used to spend every Thanksgiving there and I miss it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from States...though not in NYC this year, it is fun. But we have fun (& family bickering:) from coast to coast. (Your selection of American men was inspired:)

    Cheers from DC to Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the NYC photo! NYC is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Simone, for all the loveliness you share with us. hope you have a wonderful time with your family! warm wishes, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the firsdt pic of New York...wish I was there today! No, not really...I have a wonderful family coming that I adore and wouldn't miss it for the world.
    You sure have all the hotties here today too...Happy Turkey Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful images, and I aaam so grateful for your friendship!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love NYC, too!! One day I will spend the Christmas Holidays there. I am also thankful for the American Male (especially those pictured...haha..)

    Turkey is in the oven, everything else is prepared - just hanging out and waiting for guests to arrive in a few hours..

    Stay warm,Simone! It is a crisp 54 degrees here today...(cold for us...) xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving!! Wow, that photo above of New York is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree - the image of NYC is a good one. I've been there when it was snowing, but never during the holidays - that's on my 'must do' list. Thanks for your holiday wish - my Thanksgiving day was filled with blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. NYC is a fabulous place to be this time of year
    Hope your Thanksgiving was full of good cheer

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger