Friday Fabulousness....












Saw "Crazy, Stupid, Love" last night and really enjoyed it, a very funny film with some very good performances....
Ryan Gosling, Julianne Moore and Steve Carell.

This week has absolutely flown by, life seems particularly busy at the moment...
lots of fun things....
I was ready for autumn and now, for a few days at least, London is in the middle of a heatwave....phew!

I think this week-end I will be busy with childrens activities, trying to finish a couple of books and on Sunday I am having a dance lesson....should be interesting!!

Happy Week-end 
thank you for all the lovely comments this week :)


Kurt Geiger Ltd.

(Starts Saturday 1 October)

14 comments:

  1. A ha first commenter!! Ohh I love your pictures...such a good selection today. I need to see that film - I saw a trailer and I liked the bit where he said 'I should have fought for you...'

    Lovely quotes - it's all about seizing the moment hey? OK, that I can do! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous images Simone. I have to see that movie, sounds like a good one. Autumn is in the air and I LOVE it!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I love the wisdom here.

    Have a delightful weekend
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of dance lesson? You are truly the best and you know why.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. An uplifting post during a "tire" week...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your Friday Fabulousness posts...great images and such inspiring quotes...brilliant Simone.
    Thanks for dropping by...have a lovely weekend...sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine for us here in London :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those two dresses are so fabulous... I am so loving them.

    And I always swoon over Ryan Gosling ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are having a simply wonderful week-end Simone ~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gowns and great quotes!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy weekend you too - or what's left of it. Isn't this heatwave just blissful? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed that movie too. Ryan played quite the character and for some reason you still really liked him in it.

    Enjoy the warm weather while you can...its been raining non stop here in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh. Miranda Kerr. To be that beautiful :) Such gorgeous images Simone! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful reminder to live in the moment. Hope you are well,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger