Gorgeous Wedding : Jessica & Joe


Isn't this an amazing photograph....
it actually brings tears to my eyes....

I have featured Sarah Yates Photography before and am a huge fan of her work and her style....
so when I spotted this wedding yesterday when wedding blog 100layer cake featured it here , I just had to share it.
You must take a look, it will make you smile all day....
and make you wish you'd been a guest :)

One beautiful (and stylish) couple -
his suit was by Gucci and her beautiful dress was by Reem Acra.
The wedding was held at a vineyard and a barn in California....a "backyard wedding".
Wedding Co-ordinators :  Bash, Please
Photography :   Sarah Yates Photography







13 comments:

  1. .....Ooooo, it looks as if they have borrowed my brother-in-law's Morgan !!
    Out of interest, do they ever feature couples who wear anything that isn't designer like an M&S suit or a Monsoon wedding dress ?!! haha XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a gorgeous and fun wedding. I love the get away car.
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo pretty. Love her dress and the getaway car. I never tire of weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! it looks like the images come from a film. The flowers are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fabulous and fun wedding! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning. I love wedding photos that feature a couple that seems truly in love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Simone!! Wow, this photography is indeed stunning... what a gorgeous gown too! The details on the sleeves are so beautiful! I hope you are having a great week, love!

    xx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look blissfully happy,
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! have you ever checked out the wonderful Rosie Hardy Photography....she's amazing.

    I love your blog. I am moving to the UK next year. As a German who has lived in America the past 14 years, it's a bit daunting...excited to discover a new country, worried people will think I am a European freak with an American accent....:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello - I just got this sense I had missed a post from you this week. Have had house guests...anyway - that first image - I AGREE. Instant tears. Her face. The love. OHHH. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ADORE her dress! So different from the cookie-cutter Vera Wang-styles we've seen over the last few years. They look so in love - thanks for sharing such beautiful images. :)

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger