Friday Fabulousness....
















....bought this from H&M last weekend and have been living it in this week!


It's been a great week...
halfterm holiday for the children and we've been super-busy :)
Tennis camp on the sunny days....
cooking/reading/shopping on the rainy days,
Leogland Windsor yesterday (fantastic!)
And tomorrow (insert drumroll)....a Scalextric launch with cupcakes....woo hoo!!
It's been a lot of fun....we have a Halloween party to plan and decorate for this weekend...but I think a pyjama day may be called for too!

I have decided that my November blogposts will have a theme....
"Wellness and Wellbeing".
I have been really busy working on it this week - some fabulous giveaways coming up plus some really great interviews, information and thoughts.
I'm excited!!

I'm off to ask my husband to hide today's shopping - what should be Halloween candy is about to become "Thursday night candy"...
I knew I should have waited til Monday ;)

Have a great week-end!!



....to win VIP Rugby League tickets enter the prize draw here

13 comments:

  1. Simone ~
    I just discovered the H&M lovely sweater dress and I must get it!

    Hope your Halloween weekend is divine! I'm hoping the crumb shares some of her candies with me.

    Bisous,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your place is the place to be this weekend! Thanks sweetie for all your gorgeous comments this week, I appreciate them more than you will ever know.
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous images Sim. Can't wait for the new series. TYSM for all your comments on my blog this week. I know how pushed for time you are, so really appreciate it.
    Have a lovely weekend Sweets xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, you manage to pack so much into your weeks, Lovely! Enjoy the weekend, my friend. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. my (21 year old) son has already scoffed his halloween candy too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. So I saw this post at about 7am this morning - thought it was so beautiful but did not have time to comment! Ugh. The day has been one rush after another - I need a break! Roll on next week when the kids are back at school and I can gather myself!

    These images are so pretty - you do have such an eye. I watched 'The Kids are Alright' the other night with Julianne Moore. She is just so engaging to watch.It was in HD though and I did find myself looking at her face to see if she was aging. Is that wrong?! I am just intrigued. Anyway - I enjoyed the film - have you seen it? The ending made me think of the enormity of motherhood. So...that's it for a Friday. Waiting for curry to come home with husband ;-) L x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm racing out to H&M tomorrow!!! In the mean time, you've just reminded me to buy the sweeties for the lonely trick or treaters in this house ;-) LOve
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been eyeing that sweater dress also at H&M - it looks so comfy and cozy! Our weather doesn't quite warrant it yet though. Happy weekend, sweet friend! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought my treats last Sunday and believe it or not I have not dug into them yet!! Loving that dress ~ it looks so comfy ~ I can see why you have been living in it. Enjoy your week-end ~ sounds like you have lots on the agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hair styles, the view, the clutch...okay each and everyone.
    I think this is one my favorite of your Friday fabulous serious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the jumper dress... off to search through the rails... Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. At the end of the day...it gets dark!! Sounds like you've had a great week. I haven't even purchased Halloween sweeties, so may have to pop down to the supermarket today. Loving the sweater dress. I've been searching for something to wear when I grace London with my presence on the 12th November!! It would be good to wear something other than jeans and a t shirt...
    Have a super week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Simone, hope you had a great Halloween. Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger