Happy Friday....







This has been one of my favourite weeks ever on my blog...
due mostly to the wonderful guestposts I have had from some fabulous girls willing to share their thoughts on their own "wellness & wellbeing".....
if you haven't read them yet, please go back and take a look....
there is a real wealth of experience and inspiration there.

My weekend ....

time spent away from my laptop
coffee with an-old-but-not-yet-met-friend
painting & decorating
a little bit of organisation
hunting for 4 old wooden kitchen chairs that I can paint myself
a Starbucks red cup....eggnog latte....
getting those Christmas wishlists finished
Saturday night TV
a beauty treatment or two
recipe hunting for some Christmas party dishes 
time alone with my six year old ie, treats,snuggles and apparently a midnight feast - how I can refuse?!
reading at least one of the stack of untouched magazines currently sitting next to my bed

and hopefully....
....music, dancing, good food, cake, a sunny day and some smiles....


Have a wonderful weekend!

The White Company

Notonthehighstreet.com

Donna Ida: get £50 off when you spend £200

9 comments:

  1. Sounds just wonderful, a bit of everything this weekend...perfect!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Sounds like a lovely time:-) Off to chk guest posts, enjoy your weekend miss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Simone,

    Lovely post with lots of soul-food tips in it. Hope you get to enjoy them over this weekend and feel warm and fuzzy when starting you new week off!
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Simone...yes I will definitely go back and reread the wellness posts - what an untapped source of information! Your weekend sounds lovely...alone time with magazines, sons, sweeties...whatever they are all fab. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great list to me! I do have to go back and read your posts from this week ~ it has been such a hectic one and they will only get worse as the holiday season is upon us. Happy week-end sweet girl. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My idea of a perfect weekend! What a fab list of loveliness. I can only imagine the fun you and Melissa had together on Saturday. Kindred spirits, I am sure. You sound impressively well organised. I hope you've had time to crack open those new mags. Joy!

    Hope you have a great week ahead with the lovely ones. Meredy xo

    p.s. I found the most amazing box of Christmas ribbon for a bargain price on the weekend and I swear, I feel like I've been living under the kiss of heaven ever since...I am SO shallow it's terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Wellness month has been great Simone. I missed some posts this week, so off now to catch-up xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I spent mine eating great food with family or in my pajamas. Success!

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger