Wanted : 13 Kind Hearts....


Regular readers will know about Project Generator 

This is my special project where I am aiming to raise USD$800/£511 for an electricity generator at Barb's Home of Angels in Uganda.

I had the crazy idea of doing this by Christmas when I started the project just ten days ago....
but with the help of blog-reader donations and blog advertising revenue
an amazing $787 has been raised....

just $13 to go!!!

Please help....please please please donate, 
I so want to reach the total by Christmas.

Just one dollar-one pound-one euro is all is takes.
Every single penny goes directly to the Home.

I am also offering advertising on my blog and donating the revenue to my project - 
let me know if you want details or know anyone who might be interested.

Feel free to blog or tweet about this and spread the word - 
thank you to those lovely people who have already done so. 

Please send payments via Paypal - 
payable to me : sla212 at hotmail dot com


The fantastically lovely and amazing Edwin - who originally inspired Barb to start the Home of Angels - and Alan who will be the youngest resident of the Home which it opens. 

Please help.....thank you so much.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Simone ~ you have done a fantastic job and I love seeing that number going down down down. I retweeted this ~ I so hope you can send out good news this week that you have met your goal!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what a great thing you have undertaken Sim. I will certainly RT for you over on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a force to be reckoned with! Amazing what can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job, Simone! xxoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with this, Simone!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger