Monday, Monday....


After seemingly endless days of rain in London, today the sun shone all day long....it was fabulous!! 

Instagram Photo A Day....
going to do this for May....trying to improve my photography skills.
Anyone else doing it?


Throughout the month of May I will be writing about 
"Summer Beauty"....
beauty, fashion, health and fitness, travel and contributions from some wonderful bloggers amongst other things - plus all things summer.
I also have some really fabulous beauty giveaways...don't go anywhere!

If you would like to contribute or if you have a beauty/skincare product you'd like me to include, do please email me.

I can't wait!!

Last November I wrote about "Wellness and Wellbeing", other bloggers and women shared some fabulous information and opinions, it was such an amazing issue to explore.

Happy Monday!

Clarins

8 comments:

  1. Oooh Summer Beauty - wonderful! I love the idea of getting buffed and prepped up in readiness for the Summer. On recommendation of Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop site I went out and bought the book 'Clean' by Alejanro Junger, M.D., which promises to help "remove, restore and rejuvenate" by detoxing. It suggest that you set a start date and commit...So far I have set 3 start dates, and not kept to one of them!!! I look forward to hearing what else I SHOULD/COULD be doing for Summer! Paula xxx
    p.s. Thanks for your wonderful comments and Great idea to do the Instagram challenge - may give it a go myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect all day 'sunshine day', ah....umbrella tomorrow? Great idea fora monthly post, Simone...all tips welcome ;-) and beauty giveaways...I'm not going anywhere!!!!
    Have a good week.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i am so jealous it was so sunny for you in london. it was so cold and rainy in cardiff. i was in london for a little over the weekend, was going to stay longer but thought it was too miserable and just wanted to get back to my bed haha.
    so excited about your may theme. summer beauty sounds amazing! cant wait to get inspired! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer Beauty...I'm excited!

    Yay for my son being in England when the weather is lovely. He can't call me because I don't have an iPhone, but he's being pretty good about updating us on Facebook.

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to contribute a post about my fave self-tanners and protecting your skin from the sun. :) I was already going to do this, so if you want it, you can have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't the sun yesterday just lovely...I was so disappointed to wake up to the rain again this morning! Here's hoping the sunshine makes a return asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep i'm giving the photo a day thing a go. Photography is not something i would add to my skills list. What i love though is i can do this list and dont need any fancy equipment. Good luck to you for the month of may.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Simone,
    Just back from Amsterdam ...... didn't make much in the Red Light District !!!! haha
    Looking forward to your 'Summer Beauty' posts. They are very informative plus lots of lovely giveaways!!
    Have a lovely week but it looks as if the rain is back. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger