Review : NotOnTheHighStreet.Com


I've been ordering gifts and things for my home and children for some time now from 
I'm a big fan of their interesting, original and high quality selection of items.


I have been eyeing their personalised prints for some time, knowing I wanted one but not quite sure which one to choose.
I finally opted for the personalised print by Rosie Ribbons as seen here  ....
I chose a list reflecting the things that my whole family love....


I have to say that I am absolutely thrilled with it, we all love it!



I ordered the medium size print in "blues".
The print comes unframed but I bought a white Ribba frame from Ikea and it fits perfectly.
I received my print within 6 days (they had said it could take 14-21days) and it arrived in a very sturdy tube.
International shipping is available and UK delivery is free.

It makes a wonderful gift - my children would like their own personalised "likes" prints and I already have a couple more in mind as gifts for friends with special birthdays coming up.
I will definitely be ordering more.

6 comments:

  1. Love it Simone, off to check her site!

    ....I wanted you to know...I am featuring Anita Rivera, Friend, Designer and Paper Artist with Castles Crowns & Cottages, & her Giveaway on my site!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and something that will evoke some wonderful memories for your family! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this site too but have never bought anything. I love the idea of those prints; so original.
    Hope you are well Sim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simone, has someone hacked into your Twitter account? I got a direct message supposedly from you that definitely was not you, and some of your tweets don't seem quite like you either. Just wondering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY cool - my kids would love this too! NOTHS is one of those stores that I've browsed on, but haven't used properly yet. Will have a look again though as this looks great!
    Paula x
    p.s. Yes, I've had a couple of strange twitters from 'you' over the past couple of days. I've deleted them as I'm sure they're fake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift Simone ~ love all your loves... xo

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger