Friday Fabulousness....











hot & busy....a pretty accurate description of of my week, my life and London this week!
Good busy though...lots of fun things....and (finally) unbelievably gorgeous weather.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Vicki Archer from French Essence & Jeanne from Collage of Life for lunch in London's Chelsea earlier this week.
We talked about travel, blogging, France and life in general - it was wonderful....
they are such interesting and widely travelled women, I felt very inspired by both of them.


A couple of lucky winners to be announced today....



Please email me with your contact details :)



....just 10 weeks til we are back here....


I have no particular plans for the week-end apart from enjoying this wonderful weather!
Have a great week-end!


The White Company

Liz Earle Beauty Co Ltd

Anthropologie (UK)

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY WEEKEND - Enjoy the sun!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gorgeous Girl, that must have been such a treat! I would have loved to have joined you. Have a delightful weekend. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness....you have excelled yourself Simone! What a gorgeous post of summer loveliness. I could just drink it in! Those lemons...the beaches...the lovely summer feel to it all. I am beyond beside myself at this weather. Honestly I think that if I actually lived in a climate where it was like this most of the time, I would be so much more happpppyy!!!!! Not that I am happy anyway but you know what I mean! It just warms the soul. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hasn't it been fabulous, Simone...just perfect ;-)
    Such gorgeous images..and that hammock looks, I can't put into words how that looks...beyond words!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely images Sim. It's hot here too, so some of your images really had me salivating in the heat. Enjoy London this weekend; one of the best places in the world especially when the sun is shining xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those gorgeous summery images (makes me jealous ... as we head into winter)

    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is something just so special about the warmer months, isn't there? Loving this warm inspiration.. stunning images.

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger