Friday Fabulousness....





I am working on creating a desk for myself, I really like elements of these two....


Love the combination of pink & green here....love the enormous bag too!

Thai tea cake with creamed coconut....as featured here  




I'm so glad it's Friday!!

A million things going on this week....
it's 5 weeks until the end of term & I should be prepared for how hectic & demanding school becomes....but I'm not!!
The second I cross 1 thing off the list, I seem to add 2 or 3 more....

I have been running & going to Zumba this week which I love, I already miss my classes when I don't go....
that must be a good sign I think.

My 3 things for the week-end :
Saturday morning coffee while my son plays cricket tomorrow morning
Sunday morning 8am walk/run/breakfast with my daughter
Finishing my book

Keeping it simple....

Happy Week-end!


Anthropologie (UK)

Kurt Geiger Ltd.

11 comments:

  1. I love the first desk with all the pictures on the shelves. gorgeous. have a fabulous weekend, darling!


    caroline @ patagonia gifts and jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Caroline, the first desk is my fave too - love it! It sounds like a fun, busy, productive time for you! Enjoy your weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy it's the weekend too Simone... Have a fabulous one... and as for that cake... Too fab for words... xv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.... Oh that sailboat in the blue...looks so wonderful. Images like that never fail to impress me. I know what you mean about school events, seriously I am swamped! The school have even started phoning me to remind me of various arrangements. That can't be a good sign! I have got that distinct feeling of being out of control! Hmmm. But as soon as summe holidays arrive they'll be a whole other raft of busyness... ;-) Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, Simone... a very busy week, but fun and productive...I love that green shirt, do you know where it is from, I want it!!!
    I hope you do your 3 things for the week-end ;-)
    Have fun!
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great weekend Simone, let us hope that the sun shines for all your planned activities. The image of the sea is so inviting.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful images as always! Have a fabulous weekend my friend. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh love the piccys. Hope your weekend was a nice rest from the manic week. Some weeks are just too much. Oh to be on that yacht!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love that blonde's hairdo. For my birthday I wish for the ability to do my hair. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 20 seconds of insane courage... I need to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some fab images here Simone I am with you love that green/pink combo so summer and fresh. Love that quote 20 seconds of courage so true sometimes that is all you need and you realise it is was not that hard!!
    Have a lovely week
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger