What A Fabulous Friday!








Breton stripes love 

....my first attempt at salted caramel ice cream is in the freezer....


Clean & Lean....lettuce wraps via The Littlest Things 



First week of the summer hols....
my children have slept in & spent lazy days doing nothing....
exactly what holidays should be about.
I've started packing for the holidays, bought holiday sandals & spent quite a few blissful hours just reading and drinking tea....
slowing down.  

....so excited for the Olympics, London is buzzing!

The Opening Ceremony begins in about one hour's time.
I feel so proud to be in London, so proud to be British & so proud of everyone who is participating.
Let the Games begin!!

Have a wonderful week-end!



7 comments:

  1. Your pictures captured it all. The beauty and excitement of today. I too, can't wait for the games to begin!
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blgo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for the Olympics too. Ready and waiting ont the sofa here in the US at lunchtime. Feeling very proud of London.

    Enjoying our summer holidays here too - week 6 just ending!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the opening ceremony on as I type this...very exciting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love chatting tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi - oh my goodness it is Saturday morning and wasn't the ceremony just something else? I was speechless, it was just everything I had hoped and more. Wonderful reflection of our fabulous little country. LOVED it. And it so made me think of you being right there in London, hearing the fireworks! Loved the music section - I heart the 80s!! The whole feel of it was slightly anarchic and that really made me smile. Anyway - fab photos as ever. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures. Are you in France yet? Our holiday is almost over. Can't believe how quick it has gone by... Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to tell me how your ice cream turned out.

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger