A Little Chocolate Fabulousness....

warm chocolate pudding with caramel sauce

chocolate mille crepe cake

salted caramel six layer cake

two ingredient chocolate mousse via here

milk chocolate souffle with nougat whip via here

chocolate souffle with dulce de leche

profiteroles

salted caramel chocolate fudge cake

thin mint brownies


hot chocolate on a stick

chocolate truffles 


chocolate peanut butter fondant

cookies n cream Oreo fudge brownies

All images via Pinterest....links given where found.  

Some days are just chocolate days....

Autumn appears to have arrived this week....
wind, rain & winter boots
layers and scarves...even a hat one day
happy days!

This week-end feels like a time for pies, soups and crusty bread.
snuggling up with a book
blankets & warm socks
comfort & joy

I love summer but I think I might love autumn just a tiny bit more.

I cannot thank you all enough for the amazing & very lovely response to my post on Wednesday,
I don't always write so personally but I needed to share & thank goodness I did.

You were so kind with your comments & emails 
please know that I truly appreciate every word you said - 
I could absolutely tell that every word was heartfelt.

Thank you.

Have a lovely week-end.

                                                                          
                                                      
                         

12 comments:

  1. Ok...salted caramel chocolate cake! Really? I will never fit in my skinny clothes. Never.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you fabulous woman, you! What a decadent post, I can't get past the warm chocolate pudding with caramel sauce. I hope this means you're feeling better. Dealing with family stuff can be so draining. Even though we may intellectually "know" the proper perspective, emotionally getting there is still hard. I've learned (over many years) that you can't change someone else, but you can certainly change the way you react to them. And that's so powerful. (And it actually works) Have a wonderful weekend with your hubby and kids,
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Chocoloate overload!! Gorgeous photographs you picked for today. Hope you have a relaxing weekend and indulge yourself a little (or a lot!).
    Happy weekending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take one of each please! Have a lovely weekend, Simone! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now want chocolate and will take one of each please and thank you. We seem to be on the same wavelength today ~ looking for warm sweaters and hot soup. Love the clip too ~ the movie looks like it is going to be amazing,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmm, just look at all that chocolate loveliness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my ........
    Wonderful images, I can almost taste the chocolate.
    Perhaps it's time for a cup of tea and a slice of cake - kept in the house for medicinal purposes of course!!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's 8:30 a.m. and all this looks good :) Oh dear, I'm in trouble! What a wonderful fall post, and I would agree.. I enjoy fall just a little bit more!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Simone ! One of each please!
    Delish and decadent!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artist Series
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. Goodness. This borders on obscene Simone but I love it!! A chocolate extravaganza! It's those melt in the middle ones that do it for me. I remember trying my first one in this funny little Mafioso Italian in Boston, Very late at night, the chocolate pudding had to be pre-ordered and we waited and waited - but when it arrived, it was soooo worth it!! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Lordy!!! these look so decadent. I'll be round, get the kettle on ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. mega delicious...bit of everything please!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger