Happy Week-end!










coffee & ginger layer cake by Donna Hay




Yet another week has flown by....
it's already half-way through the term & we now - thankfully - have a week off to breathe, relax & catch up with ourselves.

We have plans for one day this week (heading for a fun day at Disney HQ....very exciting!)....
but for the rest of the time we are free from appointments, timetables, schedules & alarm clocks.

The clocks go back in Britain tonight, November is almost here, autumn is most definitely here....and Christmas magazines have started to arrive on my doorstep.

Tomorrow I'm off to Ikea to buy a couple of items to complete my new "office corner" and then I'll be hunkering down for hot chocolate & some family movie time. 

Happy Week-end!

The winner of the Shopbop $100 giftcard giveaway is
Fabulous Florida Mommy
please email me! 


  

7 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous white country style inspiration here!
    Enjoy Disney & your time off.

    Melissah from Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layer cake is to die for! I LOVE Donna Hay magazine!!!!

    I am SO happy for FFM....she is one of my go to bloggers. I have been following her forever, and she would definitely be one of my picks for "If she only lived next door"

    So sweet of you to host :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :-) I think it's time you got a dog! I have spied your pinterest account which is full of gorgeous mutts. Honestly Simone, it's the best thing you could do! I so recommend it and I know the perfect breed ;-)

    Half term is timely - I get to spend a week with just my girl as they are on different half term schedules (ugh). It's quite a treat though so I see shopping and cupcakes on our horizon.

    Have a chilled out time. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quote! And Disney HQ ~ you lucky girl ~ say hi to Mickey for me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful to find out that I am the winner! Thank you! I sent you an email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous quote! Love the kitchens - I will be remodeling mine soon, so I'm obsessed with kitchens at the moment! Have a wonderful week! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, catch your breath and enjoy your family. I like the workspace and sheepskin throws. In our new home I like all white and I am paring down. It feels like I can move and breath more easily. Be happy <3

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger