Beauty News : L'Apothecary Serum & Oil



Earlier this year my friend Lou launched L'Apothecary.

In her own words :

"Frustrated with the chemical content of so many beauty and skin care products, L'Apothecary sought to formulate blends which were indulgent, 100% natural and crucially, would hold their own against other synthetically-enhanced counterparts.

Utilising the principles of a traditional apothecary, we blend in Sussex, Great Britain. All of our products are made from natural ingredients and contain no lauryl sulfates, laureth sulfates, parabens, artificial preservatives, colours or fragrances."


L'Apothecary launched with a range of facial oils : hand blended oils made with gorgeous ingredients.
I tested both the British Blend & the Original Facial Oil and thought they were fabulous.

I buy and am very fortunate to be given a number of beauty products....
I have many.

I loved the British Blend so much that I actually finished it...which is unheard of for me!
I tend to use different products depending on what I feel my skin needs at that particular time....
but the oil was so lovely, I simply stuck with it.  
The oils feel luxurious but also have a very appealing purity & goodness to them which was noticeable almost overnight on my skin.


I am very excited that L'Apothecary has today launched a second range of products....
Quench Facial Serum & Calmer Bath Oil

All products are available on the L'Apothecary website & all purchases arrive beautifully packed, they make wonderful gifts, I honestly cannot recommend them enough.

6 comments:

  1. Hear Hear Simone. I absolutely love the facial oil which I too have finished. I will be buying one of Lou's lovely new products tomorrow, they sound simply divine. If they are as wonderful as the original products, we are all in for a treat.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simone - ahhh thank you so much for this lovely review. I think you're going to like the new products! The 'British Blend' is the surprise hit actually - so many people have become strangely addicted to it! You have always been such a supporter of mine; in so many ways. So thank you...mwah!! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great product...heading there right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the collection Simone and love it! Lou has done a wonderful job..

    Best wishes to you Simone for a lovely weekend...

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the collection Simone and love it! Lou has done a wonderful job..

    Best wishes to you Simone for a lovely weekend...

    Jeanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I highly recommend them too...I love the facial serum, I use it every day and it's absolutely fabulous!
    Thank you so much for your lovely message on my book post...I have read Birdsong and I agree with everything you say; it touched my soul.
    I too have books on my bedside table one of them being The Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff...I adore this book ;-)
    Have a lovely weekend, Simone.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger