Happy Sunday....

It's the most beautifully sunny morning in London.....
clear blue skies, cold & crisp....gorgeous.

My husband & my daughter have gone to choose the tree together as they do every year & my son & I are preparing decorations whilst listening to The Beatles....happy days.

central park, NYC

So many beautiful Christmas posts around the blogosphere this week....


  1. What a joyful day you're having. And with sunshine too! Thank you for spreading the warmth and good feeling into the blogosphere, I sure appreciate being included among such beautiful blog posts. Such random kindness! Have fun with your family.
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

  2. Enjoy your time with your family, Simone. I am so enjoying having Steff home with me - we are baking, crocheting and just loving the time we are able to spend with each other. Love and hugs, sweet friend! I am off to read all of this wonderful posts! xxoo

  3. Sounds just perfect!

    Thank you for the linklove too,
    hugs Debra

  4. How I would love to be in London today!



« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger