Style : Boden S/S 2013 Picks


Peter Pan Top

Just a few picks from the new Boden Spring/Summer 2013....
Boden is always good for basics, i always find some great choices for the summer there. 

Cat's Eye Shades & Audrey Jumper

HotchPotch Breton Top

Essential Long Sleeve Tee
I have several of these - they go with so many things & are made of soft stretchy cotton....perfect.

Straight leg jeans
I have found Boden jeans to be a great fit, they also wash really well.

Leather Clogs
Love these for summer....these are in Boden's Johnny B teenage range, sizes go up to UK41


8 comments:

  1. oh my....love a Breton T ....summer feels along way away today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Audrey jumper, Simone...may have to purchase that ;-)
    Thank you for your lovely comment about my blog...how funny we both found the same design team...sympatico!
    I thought your writing yesterday was absolutely beautiful...hope my words helped just a little.
    Have a wonderfully, snowy weekend.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Peter Pan top and the HotchPotch top! They are such cute and comfy looks.

    Lydia N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red striped T-shirt. Also got my eye on the Canonbury skirt. Lots of really nice stuff for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Simone... Happy weekend... and enjoy the snow... xv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Simone,
    I bought from Boden last year for the first time since buying kids clothes.
    I must say, I was really happy with everything I ordered.
    Have a lovely snowy weekend,
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely collection...I can wear both of those leather clogs. Both colors. Nice to meet you, M

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger