Style Focus : Emily Blunt

Critics Choice Awards, January 2013

Emily Blunt was my favourite look at last night's Golden Globes, she is looking fabulous at the moment. Her hair has slowly become lighter, she's super-toned....and she looks radiantly happy.
She would appear to be a girl on top of the world right now and it clearly shows. 

Here are my favourite looks from some of the Red Carpet events she has attended in the last few months. Always getting it right, I love all the hair and make-up looks too. 

National Board of Reviews Awards Gala,
January 2013
wearing Emilio Pucci


in Miu Miu

Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards
November 2012 

Harpers Bazaar Woman of the Year Awards,
November 2012 

wearing Alexander McQueen


in Michael Kors at last night's Golden Globes



12 comments:

  1. Sublime beauty...I LOVE the Miu Miu dress...beyond stunning!
    Have a lovely day, Simone.
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so lovely - my husband a full-on, all-out crush on her! Have you seen 'The Adjustment Bureau'? It's one of her lesser known films but it really quirky and she is so gorgeous in it. The Oscars dress was wonderful. Great name too ;-) L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - fab red lippy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is gorgeous and I love Michael Kors designs so it was perfection!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I stopped by to stare a bit more. Also, Simone I really like your new blog look. Very professional looking. It reminds me that I really need to dust a few cobwebs over at my blog! Sigh, I just wish it came easier to me. :)
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is SOOO beautiful. Love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not watch the Golden Globes, was watching Downton Abbey but I love Emily Blunt!

    She always looks beautiful!

    Hope you are having a great week, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love her hair especially the loose waves--just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a girlfriend who looks just like her - only with dark hair - stunner

    ReplyDelete
  10. She always looks effortlessly gorgeous . Love the white Miu Miu dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is stunning, i don't think I ever seen her get it wrong. I love her new hair colour.

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger