Valentine's Day : A Little Love


I don't believe that you need to have just one day a year on which you must tell someone you love them....every day can be that day!

But it can be fun to do something special on Valentine's Day, I also love to something for my children too....heart shaped pancakes, little treats etc.

Not On The High Street is a favourite of mine for all kinds of gifts....
I love their prints & they always have such lovely handmade & personalised cards.
All of the cards I have included in this post are from their website. 
   

personalised map heart card

personalised "days I have loved you" card

"i love you" card

"you are the bees knees" card

"from here to eternity" card


"to the moon & back" personalised card



Notonthehighstreet.com

4 comments:

  1. Lovely inspiration! I am a great fan of Not on the High Street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely cards, especially that last one! Thanks for sharing! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. how true..something to remember everyday, thanks for reminding me..Cate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some sweet designs here I love a little Valentine magic! but everyday should count xxCarla

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger