Happy Week-end!



Thunder, lightning, sun, cloud, rain & 33 degree heat....
you name it, we've had it this week in London!

Two weeks to go until we leave for Italy....counting the days now.
This week-end I am having another "girls-only" lunch &, thanks to my mother, a little child-free time, yippee!
I'll also be trying out my super-duper new trainers (more about those soon) & heading up to Hampstead Heath.

Happy Week-end!   

Some great links....

two beautiful little girls

coconut tres leches cake & a surprise proposal....


London luxe at LK Bennett

a day in Sicily

the fabulous home in Greece


the day that they became a family












3 comments:

  1. i love the
    "sometimes silence is a really good answer"
    i could stand to keep my mouth shut
    and let certain things unfold without my interference.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Lunch is a success. We have cool weather this week,
    you never know whats coming next week. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip, wish I was on my way to Italy. My favorite place.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

« »
Related Posts with Thumbnails

The Bottom of the Ironing Basket All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger