going for a coffee or three.
eating too many cookies.
making piles of stuff.
moving said piles around your desk.
staring out of the window.
waking up at 2am & thinking about how/why/when you are going to do it.
talking about it.
finding other jobs to do.
watching highly entertaining but very distracting videos on YouTube.
clearing out cupboards.
looking up old songs on iTunes.
We are already 15 days into 2014, half way through the first month of the year
....my head is full of plans, ideas, things I'd like to do & want to do.
But....I'm so busy thinking & planning that I've almost yet to do anything!!
So, one step in front of the other, let's do this.
No time like the present....
So many things that I want to accomplish this year,
here's how January is looking....
* speak to an architect about plans for our house
* draw up a plan for the loft - this is top of our list. confirm a start with the loft-man.
* get myself to a yoga class
* try to do at least one long walk each week
* make lunch plans with my long-lost friends P & A
* go to a book club meeting
* I bought the works of John Steinbeck for myself for Christmas, I've been halfway through "East of Eden" for about 4 years. finish it.
* find a good lemon cake recipe & bake it.
* complete some London photo projects that I'm working on for my blog.
* check apartment availability for the summer hols.
(note to self : last January you didn't do this & ended up missing out on the apartment that you really wanted! do it now!!)
* finalise a new blog guest-post series.
* work on my blog makeover.
* empty my email inbox.
How is your 2014 going so far?