A recent study by Febreze revealed that British female drivers voted Prince Harry as their top driving companion....wouldn't that be a fun trip?!
Top road-trip was Route 66 and best driving song was Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now", not bad choices at all :)
This summer Febreze are challenging three drivers to drive across Europe whilst stopping to participate in various "smell" related challenges....
they will meet celebrities along the way who will decide whether or not they have passed the challenge, helped of course by Febreze.
Febreze have put together an essential road-trip #drivehappy kit & I have one of these to give away.
The kit includes :
· A backseat organiser to keep your car neat and tidy
· Febreze CAR Fresh Clips to ensure your car smells fresh
· A personalised CD of top driving songs you can car-aoke to on your road trip
· Travel sized games to entertain you on the journey*
· Max Factor nail polish so you can travel in style
· A travel pillow so you can catch some much needed Zzz’s*
· A universal car charger to keep you connected on the go
· A £50 supermarket voucher to stock up on travel essentials (snacks, tissues, etc.)
· A #drivehappy sticker
*subject to change
Sounds good to me!
To enter, simply take a look at the video above & tell me which well-known British racetrack the three guys visit to take their driving challenge?
The competition will run until next Monday July 14, UK entrants only.